Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01154 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,668TL (317,775 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)