Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01411 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,548TL (180,560 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)