Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 117% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,307TL (R$ 10,676) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)