Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,957TL (R$ 3,112) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)