Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,970TL (RM7,296) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 1 hour ago)