Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.286 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,923TL (RM14,711) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)