Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03420 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,973TL (₨86,948) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)