Cost of living comparison between Peshawar, Pakistan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02942 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 1,069TL (₨36,353) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)