Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 202% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,308TL (€11,658) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (40 minutes ago)