Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 194% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,718TL (€12,536) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (34 minutes ago)