Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 218% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,538TL (€7,338) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)