Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.615 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,658TL (€830) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)