Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.859 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 296% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 61,951TL (AU$21,666) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)