Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,572 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.471 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 116% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,627TL (AU$1,621) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)