Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.975 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 130% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,981TL (AU$2,010) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,000 (about 1 hour ago)