Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,327TL (€998) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)