Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07415 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,754TL (руб 37,147) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)