Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06638 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,170TL (руб 47,748) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)