Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06314 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,374TL (руб 69,284) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)