Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,961TL (COL$4,048,655) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)