Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,094TL (COL$3,233,109) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (37 minutes ago)