Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,609TL (COL$5,634,997) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)