Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05967 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,188TL (руб 70,184) in Penza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)