Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06426 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,051TL (руб 63,035) in Penza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)