Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07415 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,999TL (руб 40,439) in Penza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)