Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06058 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 302% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 62,851TL (1,037,421 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)