Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05905 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 291% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 89,897TL (1,522,317 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)