Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 106% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,434TL (R$ 5,414) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (38 minutes ago)