Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13876 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,741TL ($U26,958) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)