Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12229 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,031TL ($U32,964) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)