Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12460 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,517TL ($U28,229) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)