Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01146 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,789TL (330,751 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)