Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01157 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,819TL (329,968 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)