Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01245 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,710TL (217,648 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)