Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01168 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,828TL (242,048 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)