Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.132 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,911TL (€1,779) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)