Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 145% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,115TL (€1,604) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)