Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06999 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,841TL (₨40,584) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)