Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05427 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,962TL (₨109,841) in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)