Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,194TL (COL$2,557,377) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (25 minutes ago)