Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,289TL (COL$2,534,722) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)