Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.145 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,947TL (€1,194) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)