Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.555 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 102% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,847TL (€1,064) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)