Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23570 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,632TL (45,107 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (30 minutes ago)