Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14265 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,691TL (25,872 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 2 hours ago)