Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20783 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,300TL (15,878 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)