Cost of living in Parbhani, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08561 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parbhani (India) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,809TL (₨137,949) in Parbhani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (10 minutes ago)