Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49868 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,796TL (7,612 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)