Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05405 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,437TL (₨63,588) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (36 minutes ago)