Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05961 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,802TL (₨46,996) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)