Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,602TL (€1,693) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (44 minutes ago)