Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.753 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 106% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,366TL (1,129 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)