Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.075 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,237TL (€4,319) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)