Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.472 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,102TL (€4,564) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)