Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,130TL (€915) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)