Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.576 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 361% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 345,737TL ($96,675) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)