Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.825 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 186% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,144TL ($1,868) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)