Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00740 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 4% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,592TL (485,396 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)