Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00713 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,501TL (350,826 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (40 minutes ago)