Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.716 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 293% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 61,404TL (NZ$22,611) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)