Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.573 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 106% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,946TL (NZ$1,922) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)