Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.700 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,159TL (NZ$9,233) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)