Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.765 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 104% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,311TL (NZ$1,921) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (39 minutes ago)