Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 211% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,538TL (€10,551) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $893 (about 1 hour ago)