Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,232TL (€772) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)