Cost of living comparison between Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 144% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,573TL (€10,936) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)