Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.392 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,268TL ($8,396) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)