Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 156% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,040TL (€9,996) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)