Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,114TL (€995) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)