Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 139% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,391TL (€9,823) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)