Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,753TL (Rp 10,484,114) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)