Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,735TL (Rp 21,354,369) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)