Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,688TL (Rp 9,266,964) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)