Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,690TL (Rp 14,506,008) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)