Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.660 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,543TL (€975) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)