Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 225% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 48,676TL (€12,763) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (32 minutes ago)