Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,958TL (€1,023) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)