Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.574 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 100% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,609TL (€1,008) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)