Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,692TL (Rp 9,703,473) in Padang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)