Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17511 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,486TL (Mex$ 25,616) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (38 minutes ago)