Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18122 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,718TL (Mex$ 20,515) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)