Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01068 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 4% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,397TL (224,391 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)