Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,410TL (€833) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)