Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,729TL (€798) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)