Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04434 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,955TL (89,192 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 3 hours ago)