Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03423 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,248TL (124,108 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (22 minutes ago)