Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03321 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,848TL (115,845 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)