Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36228 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,052TL (11,185 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)