Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.681 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,432TL (13,854 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)