Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38794 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,078TL (7,934 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (39 minutes ago)