Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.563 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,918TL (12,289 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)