Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00598 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 145% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,291TL (6,400,124 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (43 minutes ago)