Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00934 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,308TL (1,638,349 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)