Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00665 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,770TL (566,747 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)