Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20783 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,245TL (15,612 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (38 minutes ago)