Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15150 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,261TL (34,727 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)