Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18970 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,181TL (16,771 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)