Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14950 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,501TL (56,862 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)