Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,255TL (CH$516,291) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 12 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (35 minutes ago)