Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00533 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,166TL (CH$1,157,914) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (33 minutes ago)