Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)