Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 87,292TL (kr 111,248) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 43,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)