Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42602 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 374% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 88,874TL (kr 208,614) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)