Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42695 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 371% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 73,577TL (kr 172,330) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)