Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43826 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 382% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 90,426TL (kr 206,330) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)