Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37366 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 321% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 78,940TL (kr 211,259) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (37 minutes ago)