Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.746 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,093TL (4,149 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)