Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,429TL (5,933 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (about 1 hour ago)