Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.674 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,432TL (5,093 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)