Cost of living comparison between Osijek, Croatia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44847 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,830TL (12,999 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)