Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09218 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,477TL (580,145 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)