Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05483 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,878TL (70,720 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)