Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05947 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,345TL (39,428 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (29 minutes ago)