Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 113% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,849TL (R$ 17,698) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (32 minutes ago)