Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 123% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,160TL (R$ 31,242) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)